- 300.00 - 800.00 INR
- Finned Tubes
- 200 to 7000 Millimeter (mm)
- 1/2 inch
Aluminium Finned Tubes
Keeping ourselves in pace with market demand, we are betrothed in manufacturing, exporting and supplying an optimum grade array of Aluminium Finned Tubes. Known for their dimensional accuracy and fine finish, the provided tubes are used for heat exchanging. The provided tubes are manufactured at our premises using quality examine raw materials and advanced techniques. Moreover, the provided Aluminium Finned Tubes can be purchased by our valuable patrons at cost effective rates.
Features of Aluminium Finned Tubes :
- Long lasting
- Sturdy design
- Smooth surface
- High efficiency
Single Piece Length
6 meter,3 meter
1 inch,1/2 inch
- Uniform heat transfer
- Vibration resistant
- Resistance to galvanic corrosion
- Reduces power and fuel consumption by 36% compared to MS finned tubes
- Inside MS tube is Fully covered by Aluminium so no corrosion
- Maintenance free performance for 10 years
- 60% salvage value at the time of dismantling
- Achieve air temperature in drier up to 130 deg c
- Aluminium fins have no corrosion due to rice mill dust
- Temperature increase suddenly as fins is aluminium.
- Payback period are 99 days.
- 100% fin-to-tube bond providing exceptional efficiency and longevity
- Easy to clean with a high-pressure water jet without deforming the fins.
- As the outer sleeve is continuous No galvanic corrosion between the tube and fins
- The bonding of the outer and inner tubes removes the risk of loss of contact with the aluminium due to thermal stress and fins are vibration resistant.
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 50 Per Week
- 1 Days
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
No.-19- L/A, Tass Industrial Estate, Ambattur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, 600098, India